Packers Jobs In Canada
Packers Jobs In Canada. Compagnie WestRock du Canada Corp based in New York On is looking for a candidate who is suitable for the position of the packer. The applicant must have good communication, interpersonal and self-motivated skills. If you get selected for the available position, you need to join us immediately. The vacancy is sort of a full-time and a contract-based job and the one who would be called for it, have to join us right after the call. The positions here are LMIA and POEA-approved, so you can apply for them without any doubt.
Let’s explore further details regarding the available job vacancy.
About Compagnie WestRock du Canada Corp
Employer Name: Compagnie WestRock du Canada Corp.
No. of vacancies: 1200 vacancies
Salary: $23.60 hourly for 40 hours per week
Education: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Location: 285 rue St-Louis, Warwick, QC J0A 1M0
- To be eligible for the position, the candidate has to pack, box and has to parcel customer purchases for shipments and delivery.
- The applicant has to unpack the items and place it in the shop after counting or weighing the products.
- He has to order inventory and keep track of incoming stock.
- Keeping the stock clear and in place in order is required.
- Pricing the products according to the retail price is the main duty.
- Knowledge of computers and software is required to conduct electronic commerce transactions.
- The candidate must be fluent in speaking English
- We will provide training to the selected ones.
- He needs to be punctual, dedicated, goal-oriented, client-focused, and well-organized also.
|Machine packager Jobs||Apply Now|
Please submit the documents on our website. Documents include your resume, CV, certificate, passport copy, etc. so it can wait for our call.