Kitchen Hand Required In Cafe New Zealand
Kitchen Hand Required In Cafe New Zealand you browsing the internet to avail a job opportunity? If yes, then this place must suit you as we are hiring a kitchen hand in our café. The café is located in Hanmer springs, new Zealand. The vacancy refers to a permanent or full-time job, so a resident of New Zealand would be preferable. Plus, we always value the experience and expertise of the professional ones but also we believe in the hidden skills of the freshers. So, if a beginner is reading this article then he must stay here as he may get a chance to employment as a kitchen helper in a cafe in New Zealand.
About Goldi Group
- Company Name: Goldi Group
- Job Location: New Zealand Queenstown.
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Diploma/Degree
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: Paid Position ($26-30 depending on experience)
- The candidate has to help the kitchen staff with all the tasks assigned to them.
- You need to clean out the shelves after completing the kitchen duties.
- Taking care of raw food is required.
- You need to take orders from the guests.
- The individual needs to help the chef in cutting and washing the vegetables and fruits.
- He has to be attentive to the available stock and required storage.
What do we provide?
We will provide the accommodation and transport to the hired applicant. Additional benefits and perks will be offered according to the work done.
The candidate has to apply for the post by sending the documents to our website.