Kiwi Orchard Workers Required In New Zealand
Job In New Zealand. The job vacancy is now available in New Zealand. We have announced kiwi orchard farmer jobs and responsibilities required in our farm field. The vacancy refers to a seasonal and permanent job. The candidate should have good interpersonal skills. Motivational and communication skills. The season of the kiwis starts in April and lasts until November. So, this vacancy is most suitable for those who are permanent residents in New Zealand or those who are on holiday visas.
The Job Duties include many responsibilities such as picking, packing, and sorting the kiwis in the farms. So we are putting a team together to accomplish the tasks in the fields.
Let’s explore further job details. Read the article till the end. So that you can better judge whether you should apply for this or not.
About VINE WORK MANAGEMENT
Employer Name: VINE WORK MANAGEMENT
No. of vacancies: 100+ workers
Salary: $23.50 to $28an hour
Education: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Location: Opotiki, whakatane
- No experience is mandatory for the position of kiwi orchard worker.
- We will provide accommodation and transport but the charges will be excluded in the salary.
- Having a work visa is required.
- There is no education is mandatory but having a high school diploma is a plus,
- The applicant should be a good team player, flexible, dependable and reliable.
|Packers Jobs||Apply Now|
You can submit your documents on our job portal if you find yourself eligible for this post. We will check the documents so we can wait for our call.